2.04.2007

Super Bowl XLI Live Blog

This is the Shedwa Super Bowl XLI Live Blog. Your one-stop shopping for all of this years Super Bowl commercials. Check back after each commercial break for updates, and refresh your browser often.

7:57pm
So, that was the second quarter, everyone. I'm exhausted and so is my girlfriend, who was kind enough to take notes on each spot so I could keep up. We have a pizza waiting and a half-time show to watch, and I'm not sad to say I am giving up on this whole Super Bowl XLI Live Blog. Check out AdRants who is posting very frequently on some of the spots, and enjoy the game.

7:55pm
Spot: Never Tried It
Brand: Coke
Rating: 8/10
This isn't a brand new spot, but I like it none the less.


7:54pm
Spot: Enjoy the Game
Brand: Doritos, Lays and Tostitos
Rating: 7/10
Nice spot with a meaning behind it.


7:48pm
Spot: Trailer
Brand: Wild Hogs
Rating: 2/10
Another movie trailer. Another movie I will not be seeing.


7:41pm
Spot: We're Obsessed with Quality
Brand: GM
Rating: 8/10
There's something I like about this ad, I just don't know what it is.


7:38pm
Spot: Heart Attacks
Brand: American Heart Association
Rating: 6/10
Nice, and the brick imprint at the end is a nice touch.


Spot: The Face Slap
Brand: Budlight
Rating: 3/10
I don't really get it.



7:31pm
Spot: Clothes
Brand: Chevrolet
Rating: 3/10
I guess this one was from some sort of user competition. Not that great, but I like that they threw the Naked Cowboy in there.


Spot: Checkout Girl
Brand: Doritos
Rating: 8/10
Another of the Doritos user created ads. I like this one the best out of the lot.


Spot: Darts
Brand: CareerBuilder.com
Rating: 9/10
I really like how they took their tagline and blew it out into a really big idea.


7:25pm
Spot: Maposaurus
Brand: Garmin
Rating: 7/10
I already posted about this one last week.


Spot: Dalmations
Brand: Budweisser
Rating: 5/10
Not the best I've seen from Budweisser, but it was alright I guess.



the first quarter...

No comments:

Post a Comment