9.30.2011

Good Girl vs. Bad Girl in "Moving On" is a Fun Little Book

I'm very proud to share a new book with you. Good Girl vs. Bad Girl in "Moving On" by Victoria Waite (my wife) is now available for purchase.  The book is a comic/graphic about how a girl sees the relationship that she’s currently in deteriorating while another one grows into something that she really starts to like. Putting aside that the author is my wonderful wife, I find this little book to be a very cute story presented in a unique way. I love the illustration style and the emotion captured in the illustrations. Victoria has a great ability to convey the feelings of her characters through her artwork, and it was fun to see her character work through the dilemma presented in the book. A very fun read! Buy your copy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment