9.29.2008

Students Make Great Advertising

I've always kinda liked student advertising better than actual advertising, especially the new media approaches. Maybe it's because with student advertising you don't have the client pulling you back in and making your work more realistic. As a student, you're free to go wherever your creative little mind takes you, or at least for the most part. To prove my point, here's some great advertising work, all done by students. A few of my favorites from the collection are below.


tags technorati :

1 comment:

  1. Simple idea for this great ad and wow does it work. I'm not sure if the steer in the commercial is the guys lover and it is just really upset that he is eating chicken or what. At any rate, I loved this Burger King commercial and I just might have to go and try the new cheesy bacon tendercrisp tonight.
    -----------------------------------------
    Stellathomas
    Viral Marketing

    ReplyDelete