MLB 2K7 with Nirvana

I was surprised when I saw this commercial for the new MLB 2K7 video game because it featured music from Nirvana. And not even one of Nirvana's better known songs, but a less popular one, Breed. It's good to see that wonderful Courtney Love is really taking good care of Kurt Cobain's music rights. (sarcasm)


  1. I love the fact that "Breed" from Nirvana is on that 2k7 baseball video game commercial. Nirvana is my favorite band and I also love the NY Yankees.....Just to let you know, I will probably buy this game just because Nirvana is there.....and they are everywhere!!!!!!

  2. well, looks like the advertising is working...i love them both too

  3. Congratulations!! These articles is very good ; the information you show us is interesting It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:The best place for
    mlb com
    , mlb extra innings, 2007 mlb schedule. For more information visit: http://www.bet911.com