3.07.2007

Let's Read Clear Blogging

I just got this book today, and I'm excited to dive in to it. It's called Clear Blogging and it's all about how blogs are changing the world and how you can join in on the fun. It covers everything from Technorati to Blogger and even has illustrations of these sites and other aspects of the blogosphere. Darren Rowse, who is featured in the book, has a post about it over at ProBlogger.net that is pretty interesting. I'll update this post with a review after I start reading the book.

UPDATE: I've started reading the book and I'm very pleased so far. It discusses both what blogging is and why it's important, as well as how you can start blogging or be better at it. I'd recommend it to anyone who is blogging or wishes they were. I'll be taking a bus trip to PA this weekend, so I'll be able to get a big chunk of this book under my eyes and will update again afterwards.

UPDATE: Alright, so I have gotten through Part 1 of this book, which was all about just what exactly this blogosphere is and how to join. After only 58 pages of this book, I'm going to go ahead and tell you all to read it. If you have any interest or curiosity in blogging, read this book. I can't put it down. I won't be updating any more reviews of Clear Blogging, because it has been great so far and I feel it will get even better. I'm going to figure out a way to give it four thumbs up.

2 comments:

  1. yes please do! i have a blog i want to start, and want to know if this book will help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawn for the kind words for Clear Blogging!

    My goal was to pack as much practical, actionable info in between the covers as I could.

    Let me know if you have any questions, and please let your readers know what you think after you finish.

    ReplyDelete